Power and Baker Consultants becomes a founding partner in Church Consult
PBC is a founder member of a new innovative model of peer to peer reflection and strategic planning for clergy and ministers working in areas of rapid growth and change. Based on three one-day events spread out over six months, the course covers the following areas of leadership and change management, as well as theological reflection.
- shared and intentional learning
- beginning with experience, and engaging with live issues (intriguing or puzzling)
- working with the grain of the context
- integrating theory and practice
- developing a sense of agency, confidence and new strategies for leadership.
16 participants have signed up for the first series of three events which began in October 2018, and recruitment is already growing for the next series of sessions. The venture is a partnership with the Susannah Wesley Foundation, based at the University of Roehampton. More details are available at http://susannawesleyfoundation